Solid mushroom shape aluminium finial, not plastic or thin gauge spun aluminium
Low maintenance. No fittings inside the pole.
Polyester halyard with 2 flag clips belayed to an s/s cleat
2 off plastic bushes to separate the aluminium from the galvanized spigot
Galvanized steel support spigot half of which goes into the pole and the other half into the concrete
Straight external halyard, spigot mounted flagpoles
100% Australian made
The “Lawnmate” range of straight sided untapered poles. They are all fitted with a spigot. Halyards are external to a horn cleat.
- High tensile tapered tube in 6063-T6 aluminium.
- This is a very low maintenance pole as there are no moving parts and no parts inside the pole.
- Solid aluminium finial to match the pole’s finish.
- The pole is supported on plastic bushes over a galvanized steel spigot and base.
- All poles are available in an anodised natural finish.
Optional: Models with the 80 mm diameter can be equipped with internal halyard system
|Diameter (mm)||Flag Size Max m2||Comments|
- Hinge base including bolts add
- Powder coating white can be done for additional charge
- Rotating finial